Our apartments are warm and cosy (all modern double glazing and heating, no draughty Georgian windows or ancient heating systems!) and make a great base for a bit of post-Christmas relaxation.
As a bonus, our January rates are the lowest of the year, so it’s a great time to visit.
What can you do in Bath in January?
Well, pretty much whatever you want but here are a few suggestions for something a bit different (most of which are ‘weatherproof’!)
- Go to the panto. “Beauty and the Beast” is on at the Theatre Royal until 12th January. The script has won “Best Pantomime Script” at the Great British Pantomime Awards 2019!
- Listen to some live jazz and enjoy a good meal at the Green Park Brasserie. Live jazz 4 nights a week.
- Take a humorous walking tour with The Bad of Bath and hear tales of gamblers, rogues and ladies of the night! See a different side of Bath…***
- Be pampered at the Garden Spa (throughout the month) or Thermae Bath Spa (closed 6th – 19th January). ***
- Stretch your legs and enjoy the fresh air on any number of walking routes in and around the city (you’ll find maps in the apartments)
- See the Grayson Perry exhibition at the Holburne Museum (and their other exhibits too). ***
- Go on a half-day cookery course at Demuths Cookery School. Courses are run daily in January but book up fast, so plan ahead!
- Be adventurous with Wild Swim Bike Run – fancy a cycle tour or even paddle boarding? ***
- Have a laugh and go to a show at Komedia. There’s lots on in January. ***
- Retail therapy? Of course, there’s always the January sales!
*** Discounts here with our Bath Reward Card. Check the list for lots more offers specially for our guests.
Don’t forget, we have special offers in January:
• £150 per weeknight (Sunday to Thursday inclusive)
• Stay Friday and Saturday nights (£195 per night) and add Sunday night too for just £100*