Two luxurious self-catering apartments in the centre of Bath, each perfect for 4 guests.
Both apartments have:
• 2 double bedrooms with super comfortable beds (either doubles or twins, as you prefer) and top quality bed linens
• 2 bathrooms
• Fully equipped modern kitchens, with dishwashers and clothes washer/dryers
• Private parking
• 4 Star Gold ratings from Visit England
• Unique digital City Guide and Property Guide
• Just a short walk takes you to Bath’s famous sights, restaurants, cafés and shops.
3 Herschel Place
Two bedroom ground floor self-catering apartment. Georgian elegance with 21st century comfort. A gentle 10 minute level stroll to the heart of the city and Pulteney Bridge.
4 St George’s House
Two bedroom self-catering apartment. On the first floor of a contemporary Bath stone building. Less than 10 minutes walk from The Royal Crescent and even less from the city centre.
Special Offers / Gift Vouchers
Late Availability Discounts!
Book within 10 days of arrival and the price of your stay will be discounted by 10%
Take Tea with Jane Austen
Enjoy a delicious traditional cream tea in the charming Regency Tea Rooms, free of charge, when you visit The Jane Austen Centre with our Bath Reward Card!
Still some dates free for the summer (but not many!)
Availability on this website is always up-to-date, prices lower than on other sites, booking (and payment) is secure. Click here for 3 Herschel Place and here for 4 St George’s House
Looking for Gift ideas?
If you want to surprise someone (and why not?!), our Gift Vouchers can be used for any date and a visit to Bath is a lovely thing to look forward to…
Click here for our own Gift Vouchers
See our ‘Special Offers’ page for details.