You can now buy your Spa tickets through us when you make your booking!
Add the correct number of tickets to your booking form, the cost will be added to your balance and we will have the tickets waiting for you when you arrive at the apartment. “Weekday” tickets are £37 per person and “Any Day” tickets £42 per person.
Also, if you are visiting during the week:
SPECIAL BONUS for our guests: 1 extra hour free (Monday to Friday only) when you visit Thermae Bath Spa!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERMAE WILL BE CLOSED FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FROM
6TH TO 19TH JANUARY 2020
But don’t miss out on coming to Bath for ‘Feelgood January’!
You can still enjoy luxurious spa experiences at The Bath Priory or Number 15
Spend an extra hour luxuriating in the warm waters of Britain’s only natural thermal spa when you stay at our properties. We will give you a special discount token when you check into the apartment and you simply show it to the Reception staff at the Spa when you arrive.
Unique in Britain, Thermae Bath Spa is a natural thermal spa where the pleasures of bathing in the naturally warm water are complemented by the blend of historic buildings and sleek contemporary design.
The Spa has several pools, including a rooftop pool with spectacular views over the City of Bath and the surrounding hills. There are steam rooms, numerous spa and treatment rooms and a relaxing cafe.
A visit is highly recommended!
- f you plan to have a treatment, it is important to book in advance as they are very popular and often aren’t available without pre-booking
- Treatments need to be booked directly with the Spa, by phone (0844 888 0844)
- If you aren’t having a specific treatment, you can’t book entry to the Spa and may have to queue, particularly on high season weekends. Entry is easiest during the week.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Spa.
- All Spa tickets include the loan of a towel, robe and slippers.
Click here to see full details of the treatments available.