Luxurious two bedroom ground floor self-catering apartment with private parking. Only a short stroll from the very centre of Bath. Awarded 4 Star Gold and a Rose Award by Visit England.
Your Own Front Door
A small gated patio area leads to the private front door. There is step-free access from the car parking area and no step to enter the apartment.
Open-Plan Living Area
The lounge is furnished with a plush leather sofa and armchairs, and oak furniture, making it a lovely space for relaxing after a day enjoying Bath.
- Smart TV (so you can log into your own Netflix account)
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- DAB radio
- Free WiFi (coverage throughout the apartment)
Kitchen and Dining Area
The contemporary kitchen has granite worksurfaces and fitted appliances:
- Full-size dishwasher
- Clothes washer/dryer
- Fridge with separate freezer
- Microwave, gas hob and electric oven
- Nespresso coffee machine (with a few ‘pods’ to get you started)
You will find a full range of china and glassware (including champagne glasses for any celebrations you might be planning!) and plenty of pans. Comfortable seating for four.
Both peaceful bedrooms have luxurious beds with crisp cotton bed linens from The White Company and plenty of pillows and cushions. You will also find fantastic “Noble Isle” toiletries (also used at ‘The Savoy’ and Fortnum & Mason).
- Superking bed (6 ft / 180 cms) which can be separated into 3 ft singles
- Built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and dressing table
- TV and DAB clock radio with iPod dock
- Travel cot available (suitable for babies weighing less than 13.5 kg, highchair also available)
Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious shower
- Heated towel rail with thick fluffy towels
- King size bed (5 ft / 152 cms) which can be separated into singles (each 2’6″ wide)
- Built in wardrobe, chest of drawers
- Full size bath with shower above
- Glass shower screen
- Heated towel rail with fluffy towels